2020 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 3B - Unincorporated Nonprofit Associations.
- Section 10-3B-1 - Short Title.
- Section 10-3B-2 - Definitions.
- Section 10-3B-3 - Supplementary General Principles of Law and Equity.
- Section 10-3B-4 - Governance.
- Section 10-3B-5 - Real and Personal Property; Nonprofit Association as Legatee, Devisee, or Beneficiary.
- Section 10-3B-6 - Statement of Authority as to Real Property.
- Section 10-3B-7 - Liability in Tort and Contract.
- Section 10-3B-8 - Capacity to Assert and Defend; Standing.
- Section 10-3B-9 - Effect of Judgment or Order.
- Section 10-3B-10 - Disposition of Personal Property of Inactive or Dissolved Nonprofit Association.
- Section 10-3B-11 - Appointment of Agent to Receive Service of Process.
- Section 10-3B-12 - Claim Not Abated by Change of Members or Offices.
- Section 10-3B-13 - Venue.
- Section 10-3B-14 - Summons and Compaint; Service on Whom.
- Section 10-3B-15 - Transition Concerning Real and Personal Property.
- Section 10-3B-16 - Other Acts Not Repealed.
- Section 10-3B-17 - Savings Clause.
- Section 10-3B-18 - Uniformity of Application and Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.