2020 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 3A - Nonprofit Corporations.
Article 7 - Dissolution.
- Section 10-3A-140 - Voluntary Dissolution.
- Section 10-3A-141 - Distribution of Assets.
- Section 10-3A-142 - Plan of Distribution.
- Section 10-3A-143 - Revocation of Voluntary Dissolution Proceedings.
- Section 10-3A-144 - Articles of Dissolution.
- Section 10-3A-145 - Filing of Articles of Dissolution.
- Section 10-3A-146 - Involuntary Dissolution.
- Section 10-3A-147 - Notification to Attorney General.
- Section 10-3A-148 - Venue and Process.
- Section 10-3A-149 - Jurisdiction of Court to Liquidate Assets and Affairs of Corporation.
- Section 10-3A-150 - Procedure in Liquidation of Corporation by Court.
- Section 10-3A-151 - Qualification of Receivers.
- Section 10-3A-152 - Filing of Claims in Liquidation Proceedings.
- Section 10-3A-153 - Discontinuance of Liquidation Proceedings.
- Section 10-3A-154 - Order of Involuntary Dissolution.
- Section 10-3A-155 - Filing of Order of Dissolution.
- Section 10-3A-156 - Deposits With State Treasurer.
- Section 10-3A-157 - Survival of Remedy After Dissolution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.