2020 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 12 - Limited Liability Company Act.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Formation of Limited Liability Companies.
- Article 3 - Relationship of Members and Managers to Third Parties.
- Article 4 - Relationship Among Members.
- Article 5 - Contributions and Distributions.
- Article 6 - Transfer of Membership Interests.
- Article 7 - Dissolution.
- Article 8 - Professional Services.
- Article 9 - Foreign Limited Liability Companies.
- Article 10 - Merger and Consolidation.
- Article 11 - Fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.