2019 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - Conservation and Natural Resources.
Chapter 9 - Water Management and Drainage.
Article 2 - Drainage Subdistricts.
- Section 9-9-70 - Definitions.
- Section 9-9-71 - Declaration of benefits of drainage, etc.; declaration of public policy.
- Section 9-9-72 - Counties declared drainage districts; county commission to act as and exercise powers of drainage or water management commissioners.
- Section 9-9-73 - Powers and duties of commission and officers or directors of subdistricts generally.
- Section 9-9-74 - Establishment of subdistricts - Jurisdiction, authority, etc.; purposes.
- Section 9-9-75 - Establishment of subdistricts - Procedure.
- Section 9-9-76 - Entry, approval, etc., of assessments against lands for improvements; proceedings as to delinquencies.
- Section 9-9-77 - Objections to establishment of subdistrict or to assessments against lands; appeals from orders of commission.
- Section 9-9-78 - Right of condemnation.
- Section 9-9-79 - Costs and expenses of organization, operation, etc., of subdistricts.
- Section 9-9-80 - Construction of article; effect of defect in proceedings upon collection of assessments or functioning of subdistrict; remedies provided in article exclusive.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.