2019 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - Conservation and Natural Resources.
Chapter 14C - Red Mountain Greenway and Recreational Area Commission.
- Section 9-14C-1 - Legislative findings.
- Section 9-14C-2 - Creation; purpose.
- Section 9-14C-3 - Composition.
- Section 9-14C-4 - Compensation.
- Section 9-14C-5 - Meetings; functions; officers; advisory board.
- Section 9-14C-6 - Powers and duties.
- Section 9-14C-7 - Designation as state agency; rules and regulations; law enforcement officers.
- Section 9-14C-8 - Employees of state; insurance, retirement, or pension contributions.
- Section 9-14C-9 - Control of property; bonds.
- Section 9-14C-10 - Operation of site.
- Section 9-14C-11 - Appropriation of funds.
- Section 9-14C-12 - Tax exemption.
- Section 9-14C-13 - Cooperative agreements and assistance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.