There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - Commercial Law and Consumer Protection.
Chapter 9B - Alabama Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Section 8-9B-1 - Short title.
- Section 8-9B-2 - Definitions.
- Section 8-9B-3 - Insolvency.
- Section 8-9B-4 - Value.
- Section 8-9B-5 - Transfer voidable as to present or future creditor.
- Section 8-9B-6 - Transfer voidable as to present creditor.
- Section 8-9B-7 - When transfer is made.
- Section 8-9B-8 - Remedies of creditor.
- Section 8-9B-9 - Defenses, liability, and protection of transferee.
- Section 8-9B-10 - Extinguishment of claim for relief.
- Section 8-9B-11 - Governing law.
- Section 8-9B-12 - Application to series organization.
- Section 8-9B-13 - Supplementary provisions.
- Section 8-9B-14 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 8-9B-15 - Relation to electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- Section 8-9B-16 - Application; conforming amendments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.