There is a newer version of this Article
2019 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - Commercial Law and Consumer Protection.
Chapter 6 - Securities.
Article 4 - Ownership by Minors.
- Section 8-6-90 - Short title.
- Section 8-6-91 - Definitions.
- Section 8-6-92 - Liability of bank, transfer agent, etc., for treating minor as having capacity to exercise security rights; presumption that holder not minor.
- Section 8-6-93 - Minor may not disaffirm security transaction unless prior written notice of minority given.
- Section 8-6-94 - Right of minor to receive dividends, etc.
- Section 8-6-95 - Certain laws not affected by article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.