There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - Commercial Law and Consumer Protection.
Chapter 27 - Alabama Trade Secrets Act.
- Section 8-27-1 - Short title.
- Section 8-27-2 - Definitions.
- Section 8-27-3 - Misappropriation.
- Section 8-27-4 - Remedies for actual or threatened misappropriation; intentional remuneration of a third party for misappropriation.
- Section 8-27-5 - Statute of limitation.
- Section 8-27-6 - Effect on other law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.