There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - Commercial Law and Consumer Protection.
Chapter 17 - Regulation of Certain Goods and Products.
- Article 1 - Brake Fluid.
- Article 2 - Caustic or Corrosive Substances.
- Article 3 - Linseed Oil.
- Article 4 - Paint.
- Article 5 - Petroleum Products.
- Article 6 - Turpentine.
- Article 7 - Liquefied Petroleum Gas.
- Article 8 - Fireworks.
- Article 8A - Pyrotechnic Displays.
- Article 9 - Explosives.
- Article 10 - Cigarette Ignition Propensity Standards.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.