There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - Commercial Law and Consumer Protection.
Chapter 12A - Patent Infriingement.
- Section 8-12A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 8-12A-2 - Assertion of patent infringement in bad faith.
- Section 8-12A-3 - Commencement of actions.
- Section 8-12A-4 - Enforcement and licensing of patent.
- Section 8-12A-5 - Violations.
- Section 8-12A-6 - Construction of chapter.
- Section 8-12A-7 - Relation to federal law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.