2019 Code of Alabama
Title 7 - Commercial Code.
Article 8 - Investment Securities.
Part 2 - Issue and Issuer.
- Section 7-8-201 - Issuer.
- Section 7-8-202 - Issuer's responsibility and defenses; notice of defect or defense.
- Section 7-8-203 - Staleness as notice of defect or defense.
- Section 7-8-204 - Effect of issuer's restriction on transfer.
- Section 7-8-205 - Effect of unauthorized signature on security certificate.
- Section 7-8-206 - Completion or alteration of security certificate.
- Section 7-8-207 - Rights and duties of issuer with respect to registered owners.
- Section 7-8-208 - Effect of signature of authenticating trustee, registrar, or transfer agent.
- Section 7-8-209 - Issuer's lien.
- Section 7-8-210 - Overissue.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.