2019 Code of Alabama
Title 7 - Commercial Code.
Article 4 - Bank Deposits and Collections.
Part 4 - Relationship Between Payor Bank and Its Customer.
- Section 7-4-401 - When bank may charge customer's account.
- Section 7-4-402 - Bank's liability to customer for wrongful dishonor; time of determining insufficiency of account.
- Section 7-4-403 - Customer's right to stop payment; burden of proof of loss.
- Section 7-4-404 - Bank not obligated to pay check more than six months old.
- Section 7-4-405 - Death or incompetence of customer.
- Section 7-4-406 - Customer's duty to discover and report unauthorized signature or alteration.
- Section 7-4-407 - Payor bank's right to subrogation on improper payment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.