2019 Code of Alabama
Title 6 - Civil Practice.
Chapter 6 - Remedies.
- Article 1 - Settlement of Controversies.
- Article 2 - Attachment.
- Article 3 - Trial of Right of Property.
- Article 4 - Creditors' Actions.
- Article 5 - Declaratory Judgments.
- Article 6 - Detinue.
- Article 7 - Ejectment.
- Article 8 - Forcible Entry and Unlawful Detainer.
- Article 9 - Garnishments.
- Article 10 - Injunctions.
- Article 11 - Intemperates and Inebriates.
- Article 12 - Quieting Title and Determination of Claims to Land.
- Article 13 - Quo Warranto.
- Article 14 - Receivers.
- Article 15 - Remedial Writs.
- Article 16 - Statutory Summary Proceedings Involving Officials.
- Article 17 - Validation of County, City, etc., Obligations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.