There is a newer version of this Article
2019 Code of Alabama
Title 6 - Civil Practice.
Chapter 5 - Actions.
Article 36 - Civil Liability of Contractors..
- Section 6-5-700 - Definitions.
- Section 6-5-701 - Reliance upon specifications.
- Section 6-5-702 - Compliance with contract documents.
- Section 6-5-703 - Notification of potentially dangerous conditions.
- Section 6-5-704 - Claims by noncontractual third parties.
- Section 6-5-705 - Dangerous conditions outside scope of project.
- Section 6-5-706 - Improper maintenance following conclusion of project.
- Section 6-5-707 - Damage to property of utility.
- Section 6-5-708 - Accrual of action.
- Section 6-5-709 - Construction of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.