There is a newer version of this Article
2019 Code of Alabama
Title 6 - Civil Practice.
Chapter 5 - Actions.
Article 13A - Actions Against Architects, Contractors, Engineers.
- Section 6-5-220 - Definitions.
- Section 6-5-221 - Limitation on time for commencement of action.
- Section 6-5-222 - Statute of limitations - Computation of period.
- Section 6-5-223 - Applicability.
- Section 6-5-224 - Causes of action barred under existing law.
- Section 6-5-225 - Time for commencement of action against architects, engineers, and builders.
- Section 6-5-226 - Causes of action not abrogated.
- Section 6-5-227 - Causes of action for breach of written express warranty, contract, or indemnity against architects, engineers, and builders.
- Section 6-5-228 - Actions relating to sale or disposition of real estate; actions against persons other than architects, engineers, or builders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.