There is a newer version of this Article
2019 Code of Alabama
Title 6 - Civil Practice.
Chapter 5 - Actions.
Article 13 - Real Property Actions Generally.
- Section 6-5-210 - Rights above and below surface.
- Section 6-5-211 - Slander of title.
- Section 6-5-212 - Bare right of possession.
- Section 6-5-213 - Bare possession.
- Section 6-5-214 - Action for trespass by person having bare title.
- Section 6-5-215 - When possession disputed.
- Section 6-5-216 - Unlawful interference with right-of-way.
- Section 6-5-217 - Damages for continuous trespass.
- Section 6-5-218 - Rule of prescription regarding damages arising out of improvements to real property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.