2019 Code of Alabama
Title 6 - Civil Practice.
Chapter 12A - Tobacco Master Settlement Complementary Legislation.
- Section 6-12A-1 - Short title.
- Section 6-12A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 6-12A-3 - Tobacco product manufacturer certification; directory; stamping, sale, or import of cigarettes not in directory.
- Section 6-12A-4 - Agent for service of process.
- Section 6-12A-5 - Reporting to commissioner; disclosure; escrow fund.
- Section 6-12A-6 - Penalties; unlawful practices.
- Section 6-12A-7 - Review; application for permit; rules and regulations; costs and fees; disgorgement of profits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.