2019 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - Wills and Decedents' Estates.
Chapter 2 - Administration of Estates.
Article 19 - Insolvent Estates.
Division 3 - Filing and Allowing Claims Against Insolvent Estates.
- Section 43-2-740 - Time and manner of filing claims - Generally.
- Section 43-2-741 - Time and manner of filing claims - Time allowed certain minors and persons of unsound mind.
- Section 43-2-742 - Time and manner of filing claims - Claims verified in another state.
- Section 43-2-743 - Time and manner of filing claims - Claims verified in foreign country.
- Section 43-2-744 - Receipt for claim; endorsement by judge.
- Section 43-2-745 - Claims docket.
- Section 43-2-746 - When claim allowed without further proof.
- Section 43-2-747 - Objections.
- Section 43-2-748 - Allowance of due part of claim.
- Section 43-2-749 - Debt not due.
- Section 43-2-750 - Claim allowed after partial distribution.
- Section 43-2-751 - Action by creditor to recover dividend.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.