2019 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - Wills and Decedents' Estates.
Chapter 2 - Administration of Estates.
Article 14 - Keeping Estates Together.
- Section 43-2-330 - Authorization by probate court to keep estate together; term.
- Section 43-2-331 - Extension of time upon showing of good cause.
- Section 43-2-332 - When distributed share kept and worked with undivided portion of estate.
- Section 43-2-333 - Payment of profits to share owners.
- Section 43-2-334 - Order authorizing hiring of laborers - Generally.
- Section 43-2-335 - Order authorizing hiring of laborers - Petition; notice and hearing.
- Section 43-2-336 - Cultivation under direction of executor or administrator.
- Section 43-2-337 - Preceding sections not to be construed so as to conflict with will.
- Section 43-2-338 - Annual settlements.
- Section 43-2-339 - Certain rights not affected by provisions of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.