2019 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - State Government.
Chapter 16 - Public Contracts.
Article 3B - Submissions for Public Contracts and Grants, Disclosure Requirements.
- Section 41-16-80 - Legislative findings.
- Section 41-16-81 - Definitions.
- Section 41-16-82 - Disclosure statement required.
- Section 41-16-83 - Required information.
- Section 41-16-84 - Furnishing of disclosure statement; affirmative defense.
- Section 41-16-85 - Filing of disclosure statement; public records.
- Section 41-16-86 - Violations.
- Section 41-16-87 - Applicability.
- Section 41-16-88 - Relation to ethics law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.