2019 Code of Alabama
Title 40 - Revenue and Taxation.
Chapter 12 - Licenses.
Article 7 - Exemption of Certain Persons.
Division 2 - Disabled Veterans.
- Section 40-12-340 - Eligibility; scope.
- Section 40-12-341 - State license.
- Section 40-12-342 - County license.
- Section 40-12-343 - Municipal license.
- Section 40-12-344 - Employees, apprentices and helpers.
- Section 40-12-345 - Form of license issued.
- Section 40-12-346 - Expiration of license.
- Section 40-12-347 - Proof of disability.
- Section 40-12-348 - Corporations, associations and partnerships.
- Section 40-12-349 - Fraudulently obtaining license.
- Section 40-12-350 - County in which issued.
- Section 40-12-351 - Penalty for violation by officials.
- Section 40-12-352 - Certain veterans not included in law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.