2019 Code of Alabama
Title 40 - Revenue and Taxation.
Chapter 12 - Licenses.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Business, Vocation, or Occupation.
- Article 3 - Distributors of Motor Fuels.
- Article 4 - Leasing or Renting Tangible Personal Property.
- Article 5 - Motor Vehicles.
- Article 6 - Stores.
- Article 7 - Exemption of Certain Persons.
- Article 8 - Motor Vehicle Dealers, Reconditioners, Rebuilders, and Wholesalers.
- Article 9 - Automotive Dismantlers and Parts Recyclers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.