2019 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 4 - Oaths of Office.
- Section 36-4-1 - Administration of official oaths.
- Section 36-4-2 - Oaths required to be filed with Secretary of State and Auditor.
- Section 36-4-3 - Filing of oaths of probate judges.
- Section 36-4-4 - Filing of oaths of judges of inferior courts and other officers whose general duties confined to counties.
- Section 36-4-5 - Administration and filing of oaths of deputies.
- Section 36-4-6 - Oath to be taken by municipal officers.
- Section 36-4-7 - Oaths to be endorsed with the date of filing.
- Section 36-4-9 - Applicability of provisions of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.