2019 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 32 - Fire Fighters' Personnel Standards and Education Commission.
- Section 36-32-1 - Definitions.
- Section 36-32-2 - Creation; composition; qualifications of members; appointment; terms of office; adoption of bylaws.
- Section 36-32-3 - Officers; powers and duties; compensation; expenditures and revenues; education and training; facilities.
- Section 36-32-4 - Meetings; seal; quorum.
- Section 36-32-5 - Functions and duties.
- Section 36-32-6 - Approval of regulations; regulations and bylaws to be kept current; public inspection of regulations and bylaws.
- Section 36-32-7 - Minimum standards for firefighters.
- Section 36-32-8 - Penalty for employing firefighter failing to meet standards.
- Section 36-32-9 - Fund - Creation; acceptance and disposition of grants and appropriations.
- Section 36-32-10 - Fund - Municipalities and counties authorized to make appropriations and grants.
- Section 36-32-11 - Fire-fighting agencies authorized to make mutual assistance agreements.
- Section 36-32-12 - Powers and duties of municipal governments.
- Section 36-32-13 - Joint Legislative Oversight Committee; transfer of certain employees to State Merit System; membership of commission.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.