2019 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 29A - State Employee Injury Compensation Program.
- Section 36-29A-1 - Compensation for personal injuries of state employees, etc.
- Section 36-29A-2 - Costs.
- Section 36-29A-3 - Employee Injury Compensation Trust Fund.
- Section 36-29A-4 - Workers' Compensation Law not applicable.
- Section 36-29A-5 - Preretirement death benefits not affected.
- Section 36-29A-6 - State not waiving sovereign immunity.
- Section 36-29A-7 - Application limitation.
- Section 36-29A-8 - Trust fund disputes.
- Section 36-29A-9 - Duration of benefits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.