2019 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 29 - State Employees' Health Insurance Plan.
Article 2 - Flexible Employee Benefits.
- Section 36-29-20 - Legislative findings and intent.
- Section 36-29-21 - Definitions.
- Section 36-29-22 - Creation of "Flexible Employees Benefit Board."
- Section 36-29-23 - Authorization to establish flexible employee benefit plan; provisions of plan.
- Section 36-29-24 - Authorization to deduct or reduce salary or wages designated by employee.
- Section 36-29-25 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 36-29-26 - Payment of administrative expenses.
- Section 36-29-27 - Fund for administration of plan.
- Section 36-29-28 - Treatment of reduction under retirement systems.
- Section 36-29-29 - Board protection from liability.
- Section 36-29-30 - Authority to adopt flexible benefit plans.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.