2019 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 28 - Social Security for State, Municipal, etc., Employees.
- Section 36-28-1 - Definitions.
- Section 36-28-2 - Declaration of policy.
- Section 36-28-3 - State Office for Social Security.
- Section 36-28-4 - Agreements with federal agency for extension of Social Security to employees of state, etc.; powers of instrumentalities created jointly with other states.
- Section 36-28-5 - Submission, approval, etc., of plans for coverage of employees of political subdivisions and of state and local instrumentalities; payment, etc., of contributions by political subdivisions or instrumentalities and employees generally.
- Section 36-28-6 - Coverage of student employees.
- Section 36-28-7 - Collection, etc., of contributions of state employees.
- Section 36-28-8 - Contribution Fund.
- Section 36-28-10 - Promulgation of rules and regulations for administration of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.