2019 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 27B - Preretirement Death Benefit Program.
- Section 36-27B-1 - (Effective November 8, 2016, subject to contingencies) Creation and effective date of program.
- Section 36-27B-2 - Fund established; moneys paid in, out, etc.; transfer of funds.
- Section 36-27B-3 - Payment of benefits; amount; "in-service" defined.
- Section 36-27B-4 - Group life insurance authorized as death benefit.
- Section 36-27B-5 - Certification of decrease in rate of employer contributions; chapter may become effective after resolution; funding program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.