2019 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 26 - State Personnel Department and Merit System.
Article 2 - Applicability of Merit System to Certain State Institutions.
- Section 36-26-60 - "State institutions" defined.
- Section 36-26-61 - Employees subject to Merit System.
- Section 36-26-62 - Applicability of Sections 36-26-60 through 36-26-63.
- Section 36-26-63 - Repealer.
- Section 36-26-64 - Employees of Hale Memorial Hospital.
- Section 36-26-65 - Certain employees of the Disability Determination Division of the State Department of Education.
- Section 36-26-66 - Capitol security police officers in Department of Finance.
- Section 36-26-67 - Employees of educational or public television network.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.