2019 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 21 - Law Enforcement Officers Generally.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Employment of Municipal Police, etc., Within State by Governor During Riots, etc.
- Article 3 - Peace Officers' Standards and Training Commission.
- Article 4 - Peace Officers' Annuity and Benefit Fund.
- Article 5 - Police Officer's and Firefighter's Survivors Educational Assistance.
- Article 6 - Police Officers of Mowa Band of Choctaw Indians.
- Article 7
- Article 8 - Volunteer Firefighter or Emergency Medical Service Provider Job Protection.
- Article 9 - Alabama Firefighters Annuity and Benefit Fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.