2019 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 14 - Secretary of State.
- Section 36-14-1 - Duties generally.
- Section 36-14-2 - Bond.
- Section 36-14-3 - Fees for services performed.
- Section 36-14-4 - Custody of books.
- Section 36-14-6 - Disposal of certain books, acts, codes, etc. - Authorized; restrictions.
- Section 36-14-7 - Disposal of certain books, acts, codes, etc. - List of books to be filed with Governor; returns and payments to Director of Finance.
- Section 36-14-8 - Disposal of certain books, acts, codes, etc. - Accounts of sales and money paid over.
- Section 36-14-9 - Disposal of certain books, acts, codes, etc. - Duty upon leaving office; liability on bond.
- Section 36-14-10 - Disposal of certain books, acts, codes, etc. - Receipt of doorkeeper sufficient voucher for books, etc.
- Section 36-14-11 - Acts and resolutions of Legislature - Distribution to departments, officers, courts, etc.
- Section 36-14-12 - Acts and resolutions of Legislature - Additional copies to be furnished to Library of Congress.
- Section 36-14-13 - Acts and resolutions of Legislature - Additional copies to be furnished to probate judges for certain officers; sale of surplus copies.
- Section 36-14-14 - When duplicate copies of books, etc., to be furnished to judicial officers.
- Section 36-14-15 - Photographic reproduction of records, etc.; legal effect of such reproductions.
- Section 36-14-16 - Secretary of State authorized to hire executive assistant.
- Section 36-14-17 - Centralized data collection and display regarding appointees to certain state entities.
- Section 36-14-18 - Performance of duties under Alabama Fair Campaign Practices Act.
- Section 36-14-19 - Electronic recordation process for business entity filings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.