2019 Code of Alabama
Title 34 - Professions and Businesses.
Chapter 8B - Court Reporters.
- Section 34-8B-1 - Legislative findings.
- Section 34-8B-2 - Definitions.
- Section 34-8B-3 - License required.
- Section 34-8B-4 - Alabama Board of Court Reporting - Creation; composition; meetings; compensation.
- Section 34-8B-5 - Alabama Board of Court Reporting - Duties.
- Section 34-8B-6 - Complaints; hearing; penalties; appeal.
- Section 34-8B-7 - Promulgation of rules.
- Section 34-8B-8 - Violations; penalties.
- Section 34-8B-9 - Recovery by board of damages; liability of board members.
- Section 34-8B-10 - Examinations and testing; unauthorized use of license number.
- Section 34-8B-11 - Reciprocity agreements; nonresidential licenses; fees.
- Section 34-8B-12 - Licensing fees.
- Section 34-8B-13 - Renewal of licenses.
- Section 34-8B-14 - Licensing of current court reporters; certified shorthand reporters.
- Section 34-8B-15 - Temporary license.
- Section 34-8B-16 - Inactive status.
- Section 34-8B-17 - Disposition of funds; collection of fees.
- Section 34-8B-18 - Sunset provision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.