2019 Code of Alabama
Title 34 - Professions and Businesses.
Chapter 8 - Contractors.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 34-8-1 - Definitions.
- Section 34-8-2 - Licensure and classification of contractors.
- Section 34-8-3 - Method of examination.
- Section 34-8-4 - Fines; revocation of licenses.
- Section 34-8-5 - Effect of issuance of certificate of license.
- Section 34-8-6 - Prohibited acts; penalties; cease and desist orders.
- Section 34-8-7 - Exemptions from chapter; subcontractor requirements.
- Section 34-8-8 - Copy of chapter to be included in plans of owners, architects, and engineers; inclusion of license number on bid.
- Section 34-8-9 - Issuance of building permits.
- Section 34-8-10 - Indictment or complaint.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.