2019 Code of Alabama
Title 34 - Professions and Businesses.
Chapter 39 - Occupational Therapy Practice Act.
- Section 34-39-1 - Short title.
- Section 34-39-2 - Purpose.
- Section 34-39-3 - Definitions.
- Section 34-39-4 - Representation of self as occupational therapist or therapy assistant without license prohibited.
- Section 34-39-5 - Exceptions.
- Section 34-39-6 - Board of Occupational Therapy established; composition; fund created.
- Section 34-39-7 - Duties of board; joint approval with Board of Medical Examiners of rules and regulations.
- Section 34-39-8 - Application for license; requirements.
- Section 34-39-9 - Examinations and reexamination; foreign trained applicants.
- Section 34-39-10 - Waiver of license requirements; reciprocity; notification procedure.
- Section 34-39-11 - Issuance of license; limited permit; permitted representations.
- Section 34-39-12 - Denial or suspension of license; probationary conditions; hearing; reinstatement.
- Section 34-39-13 - Expiration and renewal of licenses; fee; continuing education; late fee.
- Section 34-39-14 - Fees authorized.
- Section 34-39-15 - Violation as misdemeanor; penalty; forfeiture and revocation of license.
- Section 34-39-16 - Complaints; notice and hearing; judicial review.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.