2019 Code of Alabama
Title 34 - Professions and Businesses.
Chapter 36 - Electrical Contractors.
- Section 34-36-1 - Short title.
- Section 34-36-2 - Declaration of purpose.
- Section 34-36-3 - Definitions.
- Section 34-36-4 - Board of Electrical Contractors.
- Section 34-36-5 - Compensation of board members.
- Section 34-36-6 - Powers and duties of board.
- Section 34-36-7 - Examinations; reciprocity with other states; issuance of license; qualification requirements.
- Section 34-36-8 - Expiration and renewal of licenses; continuing education; inactive status.
- Section 34-36-9 - Failure to renew license; restoration fee; new license.
- Section 34-36-10 - Expiration of suspended licenses.
- Section 34-36-11 - Fees.
- Section 34-36-12 - Display of licenses.
- Section 34-36-13 - License required; exemptions.
- Section 34-36-14 - Electrical Appeals and Advisory Board; appointment, qualifications, terms and compensation of members; rules for appeals.
- Section 34-36-15 - Injunctive power.
- Section 34-36-16 - Violations; penalties.
- Section 34-36-17 - Funding.
- Section 34-36-18 - Construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.