2019 Code of Alabama
Title 34 - Professions and Businesses.
Chapter 2A - Assisted Living Administrators.
- Section 34-2A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 34-2A-2 - License required; permission to supervise multiple facilities.
- Section 34-2A-3 - Board of Examiners of Assisted Living Administrators.
- Section 34-2A-4 - Powers and duties of board.
- Section 34-2A-5 - Rule-making.
- Section 34-2A-6 - Board of Examiners of Assisted Living Administrators Fund.
- Section 34-2A-7 - Advisory council.
- Section 34-2A-8 - Requirements for examination; fees.
- Section 34-2A-9 - Examination.
- Section 34-2A-10 - Issuance of license.
- Section 34-2A-11 - Administrators licensed in other state; licensed nursing home administrators; acute care hospital administrators, etc.
- Section 34-2A-12 - Renewal, expiration of license; inactive status; maintenance of records; continuing education.
- Section 34-2A-13 - Disciplinary actions; review.
- Section 34-2A-14 - Reissuance of license.
- Section 34-2A-15 - Violations.
- Section 34-2A-16 - Construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.