2019 Code of Alabama
Title 34 - Professions and Businesses.
Chapter 27 - Real Estate Brokers.
Article 3 - Vacation Time-sharing Plans.
- Section 34-27-50 - Definitions.
- Section 34-27-51 - Acts constituting violation of article - Sell, etc.; without license; failure to provide certain documents at time of registration; failure to follow rules of advertising.
- Section 34-27-52 - Acts constituting violation of article - Failure to keep certain items among business records.
- Section 34-27-53 - Acts constituting violation of article - Failure to utilize, etc., fully completed copy of contract.
- Section 34-27-54 - Acts constituting violation of article - Failure, etc., to honor buyer's request to cancel contract.
- Section 34-27-55 - Acts constituting violation of article - Failure to refund all payments; failure to place all funds in escrow account.
- Section 34-27-56 - Acts constituting violation of article - Misrepresentation.
- Section 34-27-57 - Acts constituting violation of article - Sell, etc., interest in plan to third person that substantially affects rights of other owners.
- Section 34-27-58 - Acts constituting violation of article - Failure to place 50 percent of cash, etc., received in escrow; failure to provide liability insurance, etc.
- Section 34-27-59 - Acts constituting violation of article - Failure to disclose total financial obligation, etc., in contract.
- Section 34-27-60 - Acts constituting violation of article - Misrepresentation; waiver of rights of purchasers; sale, etc., without license; bad checks.
- Section 34-27-61 - Hearing; refusal, suspension, or revocation of license; willful violation defined; escrow deficiency.
- Section 34-27-62 - Enforcement and implementation of article; acts constituting misdemeanors; voidability of sales of unregistered plans, etc.
- Section 34-27-63 - Filing of plan relating to units not substantially completed requires filing of additional documents.
- Section 34-27-64 - Registration fees; assessment of costs of investigating violation of article.
- Section 34-27-65 - Proceeds from sale, etc., of lease plan exempt from Transient Occupancy Tax.
- Section 34-27-66 - Examination and license requirements; issuance and renewal of license; inactive status; change of address.
- Section 34-27-67 - Registration required of every plan offered for sale.
- Section 34-27-68 - Commission may seek injunctive relief, etc., for violation of article; investigation; revocation of registration.
- Section 34-27-69 - Surety bond; suspension, etc., of license for violation of article; reinstatement; relicensure; board must be notified of initiation, etc., of legal action.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.