2019 Code of Alabama
Title 34 - Professions and Businesses.
Chapter 24 - Physicians and Other Practitioners of Healing Arts.
- Article 1 - State Licensing Board for Healing Arts.
- Article 2 - Licenses and Registration Generally.
- Article 3 - Physicians and Osteopaths.
- Article 4 - Chiropractors.
- Article 5 - Physical Therapists.
- Article 6 - Podiatrists.
- Article 7 - Assistants to Physicians.
- Article 8 - Licensing and Registration of Physicians and Osteopaths.
- Article 9 - Rehabilitation of Physicians and Osteopaths.
- Article 10 - Licensing the Practice of Medicine and Osteopathy Across State Lines.
- Article 10A - Licensing the Practice of Medicine and Osteopathy Across State Lines.
- Article 11 - Alabama Pain Management Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.