2019 Code of Alabama
Title 34 - Professions and Businesses.
Chapter 1 - Accountants.
- Section 34-1-1 - Short title.
- Section 34-1-2 - Definitions.
- Section 34-1-3 - State Board of Public Accountancy.
- Section 34-1-4 - Granting of certificates to certified public accountants.
- Section 34-1-5 - Registration of foreign accountants.
- Section 34-1-6 - Registration of firms of certified public accountants.
- Section 34-1-7 - Practice privilege for nonresident certified public accountants.
- Section 34-1-8 - Registration of public accountants.
- Section 34-1-9 - Registration of firms of public accountants.
- Section 34-1-10 - Registration and supervision of offices.
- Section 34-1-11 - Annual permits to practice; inactive status; continuing education.
- Section 34-1-12 - Suspension, revocation, etc., of certificate, registration, or permit; fines.
- Section 34-1-13 - Revocation or suspension of registration and permit to practice; censure of permit holder.
- Section 34-1-14 - Hearings; judicial review.
- Section 34-1-15 - Reinstatement of certificate, registration, or permit.
- Section 34-1-16 - Acts declared unlawful.
- Section 34-1-17 - Acts not prohibited.
- Section 34-1-18 - Injunctions against unlawful acts.
- Section 34-1-19 - Misdemeanors; penalties.
- Section 34-1-20 - Evidence of unlawful practice.
- Section 34-1-21 - Ownership of accountants' working papers.
- Section 34-1-22 - Disposition of fees and charges; disbursements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.