2019 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
Chapter 6 - Licenses and Registration.
Article 1A - Uniform Commercial Driver License Act.
- Section 32-6-49.1 - Short title.
- Section 32-6-49.2 - Purpose; construction.
- Section 32-6-49.3 - Definitions.
- Section 32-6-49.4 - Limitation on number of driver licenses.
- Section 32-6-49.5 - Notification required by driver.
- Section 32-6-49.6 - Employer's responsibilities.
- Section 32-6-49.7 - Commercial driver license required; exceptions.
- Section 32-6-49.8 - Commercial driver license qualification standards.
- Section 32-6-49.9 - Application for commercial driver license, learner's permit, or instruction permit; fees; Selective Service registration.
- Section 32-6-49.10 - Information on commercial driver license; classifications, endorsements, etc.; expiration and renewal.
- Section 32-6-49.11 - Disqualification from driving commercial motor vehicle.
- Section 32-6-49.12 - Use of alcohol while driving; when placed out of service; when disqualified.
- Section 32-6-49.13 - Implied consent to take test of blood, breath, etc.; administration of test; refusal to take test; report of a law enforcement officer; sanctions; notice and hearing; review; notification of other states.
- Section 32-6-49.14 - Report of conviction.
- Section 32-6-49.15 - Information regarding driving record.
- Section 32-6-49.16 - Rulemaking authority.
- Section 32-6-49.17 - Authority to enter into agreements.
- Section 32-6-49.18 - Reciprocity.
- Section 32-6-49.19 - License fees and term; disposition of funds.
- Section 32-6-49.20 - Applicability to offenses committed 60 days after effective date and thereafter.
- Section 32-6-49.21 - Sanctions, penalties, etc., are cumulative.
- Section 32-6-49.22 - Penalties.
- Section 32-6-49.23 - Ineligibility for deferred prosecution program, diversion program, etc., upon charge of traffic law violation.
- Section 32-6-49.24 - Disqualification of person convicted of crime requiring registration as a sex offender.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.