2019 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
Chapter 5A - Rules of the Road.
Article 9A - Safe Streets Act.
- Section 32-5A-200 - Short title.
- Section 32-5A-201 - Legislative findings.
- Section 32-5A-202 - Definitions.
- Section 32-5A-203 - Seizure and forfeiture of vehicle driven by person driving while license suspended or revoked.
- Section 32-5A-204 - Court to inform defendant convicted of violating §32-5A-191 that vehicle subject to forfeiture if driven on highway.
- Section 32-5A-205 - Enactment of ordinance which provides for administrative sanctions involving impoundment of vehicles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.