2019 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
Chapter 5A - Rules of the Road.
Article 11 - Motorcycles.
- Section 32-5A-240 - License requirements of persons operating motorcycles.
- Section 32-5A-241 - Riding on motorcycles.
- Section 32-5A-242 - Operating motorcycles on roadways laned for traffic.
- Section 32-5A-243 - Clinging to other vehicles.
- Section 32-5A-244 - Footrests and handlebars.
- Section 32-5A-245 - Headgear and shoes required for motorcycle riders; approval of headgear; responsibility for juvenile riders; sale of helmets.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.