2019 Code of Alabama
Title 29 - Legislature.
Chapter 4 - Subordinate Officers and Employees.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 29-4-1 - Compensation shall be certified.
- Section 29-4-2 - Salary increase; schedule of rates revision; employees of the state.
- Section 29-4-3 - No discrimination in selection of employees.
- Section 29-4-4 - Security personnel - Responsibilities; powers.
- Section 29-4-5 - Retirement.
- Section 29-4-6 - Rights of retired employees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.