2019 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages and Wine.
Chapter 7A - Audit and Collection of Taxes on Beer or Table Wine by Board for Benefit of Local Governing Bodies.
- Section 28-7A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 28-7A-2 - Authorization of board to audit and collect taxes levied upon sale of beer or table wine; retention or reclamation of authority by local governing body.
- Section 28-7A-3 - Collection and disposition of moneys from taxes on beer or table wine; fee payable to board.
- Section 28-7A-4 - Receipt of fee or percentage of taxes by probate judge or officials.
- Section 28-7A-5 - Reports, forms and other information; rules and regulations.
- Section 28-7A-6 - Board authorized to inspect, examine and audit books and records of wholesaler licensees and retail sellers of alcoholic beverages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.