2019 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages and Wine.
Chapter 4 - Regulation and Control of Alcoholic Beverages in Dry Counties and Dry Municipalities.
Article 2 - Manufacture, Sale, Offer for Sale, Possession, Distribution, etc., of Prohibited Liquors and Beverages.
- Section 28-4-20 - Sale, offer for sale, possession, barter, exchange, etc., of prohibited liquors and beverages.
- Section 28-4-21 - Penalties for violations of Section 28-4-20.
- Section 28-4-22 - Conduct of business of brewer, rectifier of spirits or retail or wholesale dealer in liquors or malt liquors.
- Section 28-4-23 - Keeping, etc., of prohibited liquors and beverages in lockers, rooms, etc., of social clubs, etc.; duty of officers of such clubs, etc., to prevent violations of section.
- Section 28-4-24 - Distillation or manufacture of prohibited liquors and beverages.
- Section 28-4-25 - Allowance of reward to sheriff or other person furnishing evidence to support conviction for violation of Section 28-4-24.
- Section 28-4-26 - Sale, barter, exchange, etc., of prohibited liquors or beverages by person concealing self in house, room, etc.
- Section 28-4-27 - Enforcement of Section 28-4-26.
- Section 28-4-28 - Storage, etc., of prohibited liquors or beverages by person, etc., engaged in business of selling beverages.
- Section 28-4-29 - Solicitation or receipt of order for prohibited liquors or beverages.
- Section 28-4-30 - Punishment of agents or assisting friends of buyers or sellers of prohibited liquors and beverages.
- Section 28-4-31 - Exhibition of signs containing names of prohibited liquors or beverages or employment of certain words in designating business by dealers in beverages; use of evidence thereof in prosecutions against dealers for sale, offer for sale, etc., of prohibited liquors and beverages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.