2019 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages and Wine.
Chapter 3 - Regulation and Control of Alcoholic Beverages in Wet Counties.
Article 6 - Taxes on Sale of Spirituous or Vinous Liquors.
- Section 28-3-200 - Additional 10 percent tax - Alcoholic Beverage Control Board Store Fund.
- Section 28-3-201 - Additional 10 percent tax - Alcoholic Beverage Control Board Store Fund and general welfare purposes.
- Section 28-3-202 - Additional 10 percent tax - Special Mental Health Fund and general welfare purposes.
- Section 28-3-203 - Additional five percent tax.
- Section 28-3-204 - Additional three percent tax.
- Section 28-3-205 - Additional 10 percent tax.
- Section 28-3-206 - Limitation on additional tax on collector's bottles of liquor or gift packs of wine.
- Section 28-3-207 - Exemption of sales to certificated or licensed air carrier with hub operation in state from this article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.