2019 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages and Wine.
Chapter 11 - Sale of Tobacco Products Regulated by the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board.
- Section 28-11-1 - Legislative intent.
- Section 28-11-2 - Definitions.
- Section 28-11-3 - Minors enlisted to help board enforce state and federal laws.
- Section 28-11-4 - Purpose of rules and regulations.
- Section 28-11-5 - Tobacco prevention materials; funding.
- Section 28-11-6 - Distribution of tobacco or tobacco products.
- Section 28-11-6.1 - Vending machines.
- Section 28-11-6.2 - Self-service displays.
- Section 28-11-7 - Tobacco permits.
- Section 28-11-8 - Failure to obtain tobacco permit.
- Section 28-11-9 - Suspension or revocation of tobacco permit; hearing commission; fines.
- Section 28-11-10 - Disposition of funds.
- Section 28-11-11 - Annual report.
- Section 28-11-12 - Advisory board.
- Section 28-11-13 - Unlawful for minors to purchase, use, possess, or transport tobacco, tobacco product, or alternative nicotine product.
- Section 28-11-14 - Fines for unlawful possession of contraband.
- Section 28-11-15 - Posting of signs regarding sale to minors and proof of age requirements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.