2019 Code of Alabama
Title 25 - Industrial Relations and Labor.
Chapter 10 - Small Business Assistance.
- Section 25-10-1 - Short title.
- Section 25-10-2 - Declaration of public policy and legislative intent.
- Section 25-10-3 - Definitions.
- Section 25-10-4 - Powers and duties of Department of Labor generally.
- Section 25-10-5 - Public hearings; powers of department as to witnesses, records, etc.
- Section 25-10-6 - Advisory council.
- Section 25-10-7 - Reports and recommendations of department.
- Section 25-10-8 - Cooperation of department with federal agencies; adoption of administrative rules, regulations, etc.; cooperation of other state departments or agencies with department.
- Section 25-10-9 - Meaningful percentage of total purchases of articles, services, etc., of state departments or agencies to be awarded, etc., to small businesses; designation of meaningful percentage; waiver of requirements of section.
- Section 25-10-10 - Liberal construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.