2019 Code of Alabama
Title 23 - Highways, Roads, Bridges and Ferries.
Chapter 7 - Alabama Transportation Infrastructure Bank Act.
- Section 23-7-1 - Short title.
- Section 23-7-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-7-3 - Creation; purpose; accounts.
- Section 23-7-4 - Board of directors.
- Section 23-7-5 - Powers and functions.
- Section 23-7-6 - Funding; pledge of revenues.
- Section 23-7-7 - Administration and operations of bank.
- Section 23-7-8 - Loans and financial assistance; eligible and qualified projects.
- Section 23-7-9 - Financing agreements; other authorized financing; security interests.
- Section 23-7-10 - Essential governmental function of bank; taxation.
- Section 23-7-11 - Failure to collect or remit funds due; withholding of funds.
- Section 23-7-12 - Liability under chapter.
- Section 23-7-13 - Notice, publication, etc., referenda.
- Section 23-7-14 - Investment of funds.
- Section 23-7-15 - Annual report; audit.
- Section 23-7-16 - Construction of chapter.
- Section 23-7-17 - Bonds authorized.
- Section 23-7-18 - Liability for bonds.
- Section 23-7-19 - Requirements for bonds.
- Section 23-7-20 - Securing of bonds - Trust indenture.
- Section 23-7-21 - Securing of bonds - Pledge.
- Section 23-7-22 - Purchase of outstanding bonds.
- Section 23-7-23 - Form and execution of bonds.
- Section 23-7-24 - Validity of signatures on bonds.
- Section 23-7-25 - Limitation on amendments.
- Section 23-7-26 - Taxation of bonds and income.
- Section 23-7-27 - Construction and use of bonds.
- Section 23-7-28 - Performance of contracts by legal residents of Alabama.
- Section 23-7-29 - Other financial assistance authorized.
- Section 23-7-30 - Net earnings of bank not to inure to benefit of any individual, firm, or corporation.
- Section 23-7-31 - Dissolution of bank.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.