There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Code of Alabama
Title 23 - Highways, Roads, Bridges and Ferries.
Chapter 5 - Offenses.
- Section 23-5-2 - Driving around, destruction, etc., of detour or warning sign, or barricade or fence.
- Section 23-5-6 - Trash, litter, etc., upon public thoroughfare - Driver presumed offender when items thrown from vehicle.
- Section 23-5-7 - Trash, litter, etc., upon public thoroughfare - Erection of signs.
- Section 23-5-8 - Trash, litter, etc., upon public thoroughfare - Enforcement.
- Section 23-5-9 - Trash, litter, etc., upon public thoroughfare - Provisions deemed cumulative.
- Section 23-5-13 - Violation of State Department of Transportation rules or regulations.
- Section 23-5-14 - Violation of rules, etc., enacted by county commission relative to public roads, etc., of county.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.